photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cyn Sent This To Me In the Mail...


So my mom has this new obsession with sending me books from the Christian bookstore in the mail. Forget sending them to her house, don't waste ANY time and send them straight to Em! Last time she sent me a book about staying away from the wrong guy... To be honest, I was a little pissed about it, but of course I know that my mother means well. The most recent addition to my library is a booke called "How to Get a Date Worth Keeping," by Dr. Henry Cloud. I laughed a little when I opened the package I got in the mail, but I didn't put this book straight on the bookshelf this time. I actually started reading... And it's not so bad! In fact, the first couple chapters have been rather inticing: Dating does not have to lead to marriage. It can be for fun. Use it as an exercise to get to know yourself and others.

I like that... Less pressure...

Young, single women, please check this book out! I totally trust this Dr. Cloud fellow. New Life Ministries has an amazing radio show that broadcasts at 1 p.m. every day. People call in with their struggles and prayers, and these insanely educated men try to give them some pointers standard to the Bible's teachings. And you'll be surprised how some of their answers can be on the more liberal side of things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...