photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lack-Of-Date Frustration


Note that this is not "Lack-Of-Date" depression, it is merely frustration. The last guy I was with ended up being a total psycho and hurt me very badly, and now I can't even get a hit on eHarmony! What's up with this? Is there something I'm missing? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm the happiest person there can be, and I love being on my own. It is definitely when I thrive the most...

But a couple weeks ago, I was walking through Davis by myself, and I saw something unique and beautiful. It was a first-date-couple. They were that distance apart from each other when you can tell that they are feeling a little nervous, a little uncomfortable, but super excited. He was cracking some stupid joke that she was laughing at, and the chemistry was palpable.

So now I'm starting to feel like this whole spending nights by myself studying constantly, is starting to get old really fast. Karina is in Japan this week, Neen's schedule is crazier than mine, and... well, I think it's time for a date. It doesn't have to be a long-term, let's get "mawwied" type deal, but just a date. Even if it's just ONE.

Will somebody help a sister out and get her a date?!


Photo by Deviantart

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Join OKCupid too. It is fo' free and I went on with a couple dates off of it. Some guys are creepy but I promise there are good ones.
Also, i'm coming home next weekend. Let's date.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...