photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF


I have the day off from work... Seriously, this was needed. I've been doing overtime at work and trying to finish my damn degree. (This is proving to become more difficult as work becomes more rigorous.) A couple updates on my life:
1. I got excepted to an online program through Ashford University (located in Iowa.) I will be finishing my BA in Public Relations & Marketing there. I'm super pumped and start in January.
2. Totally dropped an on-campus class, because Bay State College is a pain in my ass. I can't wait to be rid of this place.
3. Work is insane. Eric and Steve (CTO & CEO of Sword AP) are kicking my ass lately. Now that we have a new office manager, Cloucas, my life has become insane. She is a great mentor, don't get me wrong. I've never met anyone who was so enthralled with office supplies. (Gag me.)
4. Totes magotes getting a vehicle! Thanks Grandma Baker for giving me your 2001 Chevy Malibu. (Only has 40,000 miles on it. Booyah.)
5. The Vineyard has become my official church home, and I am so happy there. I must say though, no matter where I go, it is hard to go alone. But nonetheless, Emily will prevail with the help of the Lord, and will meet new friends! (I'm in desperate need of some fellowship.)

Oh and the cute picture is of me and the amazon woman. See that hott mama? Yeah, she's Liz and she's my roommate's wonderful girlfriend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...