photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Blogs

Is it weird that I'm obsessed with wedding photography blogs and whatnot? I promise you, getting married is something that obviously almost any girl would love to do, and I include myself in that statistic! BUT I am definitely not overly-infactuated with the idea of marriage... Maybe a wee-little, but I know that my day will probably come.

Although the thing is, is I am completely bewitched and engrossed in the wedding business. I love everything about it! I love the photography, the fashion, the intricate decor that I would never have given any thought to unless I had seen some of these blogs.

Here are some of my favorites:



3. Hitched Studios (Shot a friend's wedding over the summer, and they're totally rad.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...