photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh, Anne!



If you know me well, you know that my all-time favorite movie(s) is Anne of Green Gables and The Sequel. I know these two films by heart. My parents showed these films to me when I was a little girl, and my Dad and I would watch them together. Still to this day every so often when I'm at my parents' house, I will ask my dad, "Will you watch 'Anne' with me?" Most of the time he'll reply with a primordial scream, "OH, ANNE!"
Whenever I'm feeling anxious or maybe even a little homesick, I go back to these films. Right now, I have a yucky virus, so I will spend the evening watching "Anne of Green Gables- The Sequel." (I cry throughout the film during the parts where she continually rejects Gilbert, or during the part where she realizes she made a huge mistake and is actually in love with Gill.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...