photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, December 3, 2010

Always Ready for the Weekend


Thursdays and Fridays are my most favoritest days! Fridays especially are full of hope and excitement. What am I going to do this weekend? Maybe I will meet a super hott, super perfect Christian man, who will sweep me off my feet and tell me he wants to marry me by the end of the week?! Maybe not a good idea... We know how those situations end up.

Anyways, so I have the craziest weekend coming up as usual. I have been slacking in the homework department, so along with everything else I need to get done, I need to start and finish this week's assignments. Tonight I have rehearsal at church, tomorrow I have to pick up my super cute Oliver Peoples glasses in Newbuport, go out to dinner with the fam for my Ma's birthday, go to an ugly Christmas sweater pub crawl (pictures will definitely be posted,) go to two church services Sunday morning, see Black Swan with Tara and her husband, and do laundry and ironing.


Uhhhhhh, where's the time for homework? Don't worry, I make the most time for the important things.

Photograph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...