photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Tannenbaum




Christmas: originated as a compound meaning "Christ's Mass." Don't ask me where the Christmas "tree" came from. Although I am a follower of Christ, I couldn't tell ya. Anyways, here's my beautiful Christmas tree. I got the ornaments from the Christmas Tree Shop. With the folks that come in and out of my apartment, I definitely won't be spending the big bucks on my ornaments, that's for sure.

Also, a close friend of mine, Kevin Spiers, aka KSpiers, KSpaz, but known as just "Kev" by myself, helped me put my new Ikea Hajdeby Desk together. The whole time he mumbled and grumbled "I hate Ikea," but I got him a nice dinner from the Kebab Factory and gave him all the leftovers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...