photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bridges of Madison County

About a month ago, I got home from work on a Friday and decided that it would be a night for myself, a cup of tea, and a great film. I opened my new Netflix arrival and read “The Bridges of Madison County.” At first I asked myself, “why did I rent this again?” (Every couple of months I update my Netflix queue and binge on films that I either have never heard of that have amazing ratings, or films that are on my bucket list.) Nevertheless, I put my EMS fleece sweats and massive “Black Dog” sweatshirt, turned the stove-gas on, and put the DVD in…

Basically, I cannot describe to you how flawless this flick is. Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep are two of my favorites, and when I tell you that Clint Eastwood is one of the sexiest men alive, I am talking about circa 1995 Clint Eastwood. So what if he was in his early 70’s?! He is HOTT! And yes, I would totally give up every moral I ever had to spend a night with him… Ummm, yeah.

I spent exactly two hours and fifteen minutes sobbing and dry-heaving incoherently. Sound like a good time to you? Probably not, but I’m telling you it was SO good to get those tears out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...