photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweet Moments from the Halloween Weekend

028

Near my office…

030029

Every high tide, part of the boardwalk next to The Barking Crab, floods.

032

Outside the Children’s Museum, they were having a pumpkin carving contest. It was precious.

033

Me attempting to be Amy Winehouse at the first Halloween party on Friday night. Didn’t really work out that well for me…

041

Breakfast Saturday morning with the 184 Green Street family.

047042

Food eaten…

048

Jim had peanut butter and jelly pancakes.

054

043

Koaline and Dennis with me. There is an explanation, I swear!

075

Rob was Steve Zissou from “The Life Aquatic.”

080

My best friend and her amazing boyfriend.

066

This is just a good one of Jamie.

088

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Lovely!

Love the photos of the water on top! And the balloon photos! Eeeppp!!!

Also wanted to let you know that I answered your questions to the guest posting in the comments section. Email me if you have any more questions!!

nicole.neesby@gmail.com

xoxo

Melissa Blake said...

Lovely photos! This is my first time visiting your blog, and I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...