photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, November 17, 2011

DIY Felt Ball Wreath

So I’m super excited about sharing this project that I’m (still) working on. I originally got the idea about a year ago here and fell desperately in love with it. Basically, this ain’t no seasonal Christmas wreath. This is a GORGEOUS and EASY-to-make wreath that you can keep up all year long!

All you need is one of these:

023

And a WHOLE LOTTA these:

027

I ordered the felt balls on Ornamentea.com. In my opinion, they have the best packages and they aren’t expensive at all.

And one of these:

030

I ran out of felt balls and Ornamentea is getting a huge shipment from Nepal like next week. (I’m on their email distribution list, so I’ll find out EXACTLY when they will have them in stock. Here’s my half finished product:

031

032

I think I’m going to make about 100 of these wreaths.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo I like this! Way cute and simple, very Anthro looking. I'll have to try this out!

Glitter and Pink said...

this is so awesome.love the wreath :)

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

ahhhh...make me one puh-lease! I don't have a glue gun. :)

Unknown said...

i got my glue gun for $2.99 at A.C. Moore!!

Anonymous said...

Love how this looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...