photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Style de Haviland

Anothah outfit post, kehds. (That’s my Bahston accent that I’m faking.) Don’t mind the shoe situation. I got them for $10 about two years ago at T.J.Maxx. They’re Patagonia!

016

010

014

photos by Michael E. Dennise

Damn, I WISH that picture was in focus.

Hat: Thrifted

Cardigan: J.Crew (circa 2010)

Blouse: Thrifted

Belt: Thrifted

Corduroys: J.Crew (circa 2010)

3 comments:

Glitter and Pink said...

Such a cute hat :)lovely pictures

Hannah said...

Oh my, I love your granny-chic/hipster look, so cute!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic hat! Love the second photo from the bottom :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...