photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, December 26, 2011

184 Christmas

It’s been pretty crazy the past week or so. I took some random time off without really letting anyone know, including myself! Just kinda relaxed and tried my best not to stress about getting my posts done on time.

Last weekend, the weekend before Christmas that is, the 184 Green Street family got a Christmas tree! Since Jim does a lot of bridge-climbing and whatnot, he had the right equipment to get the tree up to the third floor like this:

055

Here’s the finished product:

087

075

Dennis opening his one of his gifts from me:

119

He wrapped my gift in one of Boston’s newspapers- The Phoenix adult section. Thanks, dear.

141

And here’s Rob wearing his new hat that I gave him for Christmas.

154

1 comment:

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Good job with the tree, it looks amazing! That's so funny about the wrapping paper :) Looks like a lovely and fun xmas, I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday doll!

xx Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...