photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Funday

This is not going to be a typical Monday post for me, seeing that I don’t have much to report or write about. This past week, rather than revving myself up for the beginning of the year, I was home sick with strep. When I wasn’t home, I was working, and if I wasn’t working or at home, I was practicing with Rob for a performance we did at our Alma Mater. Unfortunately my entire Saturday was spent with sickness numero dos, but I quickly got rid of that because I locked myself in my room with
1. Vitamins
2. Water (and lots of it)
3. My bed
4. Tylenol Flu Multi-Symptom

1 comment:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

oh no. sending you thoughts of chicken soup and good books to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...