photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Style de Haviland

Happy Tuesday afternoon everyone!

I’m super pumped to share this outfit with you, because a. it’s pretty bomb and b. I actually put a little effort into accessorizing something other than my ears or neck.

This dress is probably one of my favorites. I JUST got it the other day when Al, Kao, and I went on a little thrifting adventure at Buffalo Exchange in Allston. (P.S. for those of you who are locals- the one in Davis Square kinda sorta blows in comparison to the one in Allston.)

IMG_1032IMG_1046

IMG_1085 IMG_1072 IMG_1083

photos by Michael E. Dennis

Necklace: Thrifted at Buffalo Exchange

Dress: Thrifted at Buffalo ExchangeEverly

Knee Socks: J.Crew

Tights: Express

Shoes: Aldo


Meet Virginia Design

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh, that dress IS fantastic! I'd always heard great things about Buffalo Exchange, but never got there...
Also..those SHOES! To die for.

Jane said...

I adore adore ADORE your dress :D :D :D
Whenever I go to thrift shopping, I can't find any cute dresses!!!

Mariana said...

LoOve your dress and those shoes!!! Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...