photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, February 13, 2012

Style de Haviland: Navy Clonker

Yes I made that word up “clonker” and yes it is Monday Funday… Wasn’t the best one for me, but I mean, let’s be real here: does anyone ever have a fabulous Monday?!

This is a really weird/interesting dress that I thrifted last month. It’s by this company called Everly, that only sells to other wholesale retailers. Does anyone know much about them? You can’t really tell that the back is longer than the front, because I tried to hide that.

And these are my favorite shoes. They’re pretty freakin’ comfortable for about the first two hours, and then they become unbearable almost immediately.

IMG_1595

IMG_1598

IMG_1602

But I still think they’re pretty freakin’ rad…

IMG_1609

It’s freaking me out how ghostly I am starting to look…

IMG_1601

IMG_1612

Dress: Thrifted at Buffalo Exchange c/o Everly

Shoes: Aldo

Tights: We Love Colors

Belt: Thrifted at Boomerangs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice colors!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...