photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, March 12, 2012

Recipe: Coconut M&M Brownies

So remember when I said I was going to do one recipe a month for the year of 2012? Well, that didn't really happen… I'm doing really well with all my other goals, though! K?

But the other weekend, I forced myself to get the Brownie mix out and add one of my favorite candies- Coconut M&Ms.

IMG 2201

My photos didn't come out so well, but the brownies did! They were gone by the end of the night!

And easy of course. All I did was add them to the mix!! Do it guys, do it!

IMG 2219

1 comment:

januarysublime said...

OH MY GOD!
Coconut M&M's!?!?! We don't have those in England, so jealous!
JS xx

http://januarysublime.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...