photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Style de Haviland: Brown Licorice

Lately, I've been feeling so overwhelmingly blessed. And even though I have gone through several excruciatingly painful life-events recently, God has really showed Himself so faithful in answering some prayers. I've found that even though sometimes I might not want to get out of bed because I miss Karina so much or I miss my older brother, it is really important to see the lessons, growth, and also the positive throughout the entire grieving process. 

With the first seven months without my best friend, I have had several moments when her presence was beyond palpable. I'm not going to share too much into detail, but on Saturday night I had another intense experience by myself. But… I totally was not by myself. It hadn't happened in several months, so it wasn't expected at all. 

But I believe this as much as I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior: there are times when we are not alone. (Excluding God being with us constantly.) 

IMG 2820 

IMG 2824

IMG 2830

 

IMG 2816

 IMG 2833

Shirt: T. J. Maxx

Jeans: Kensie (Four or five years ago) 

Shoes: 

Necklace: J.Crew 

IMG 2834

IMG 2836

IMG 2844

photos by Michael E. Dennis

IMG 2852

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I love your blog!!!
You hair is so beautiful, what color you use? And hair care products?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...