photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Triple Digits Celebration

This is it - This is one of the big milestones of this blog. I finally hit the triple-digits and now have 100 followers, guys! This is crazy slash awesome?! 

Celebrating100Followers

So as I've promised my readers, here is my first recording. It isn't an original, because I had to leave a little mystery! BUT it is one of my favorite covers that I do of an Ella Fitzgerald song. Neko Case did a version that I've based mine on. It's called "Runnin' Out of Fools." 

running out of fools by Emily Baker on Grooveshark

Thank you to Rob Houdlette, an amazing friend of mine. He mixed, mastered, and recorded this song for me. Just because. You can read more about Rob and his band Big Ghost here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that picture is awesome. congrats!!!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...