photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Real Life: Lately...

As many of you know, this year hasn't been the easiest of years, but I'm just starting feel like myself again. It took a little longer for me to swing back into things, because there were so many unfortunate happenings that were thrown at me at once.

But a couple weeks ago I decided to take a little break from blogging. I was feeling like it was time for a refuel, so I did! I spent a lot of time after work going to the gym and catching up with friends.

Lately I've been...

Wearing fake mustaches. It was mustache-day at Sperry Top-Sider. I kept it on for as long as it took me to take this photo, and then took it off.

Eating hot dogs. I've probably had about seven or eight of these in the past week. That's about all I'm going to allow myself for the rest of the summer.

And Poptarts. Randomly bought a box of these suckers. Yes, they are chock-full of calories. Yes, I loved it.

Wearing a lot of polka-dots. They're my favorite.

And My dad has been wearing my beach hat... Actually it was once, for like two minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back! Looks like you had some great time off!

http://nellecreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...