photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, October 19, 2012

October Wish List

Happy Friday ya'll! (Yes, I just said ya'll. It was very out of character of me.) Thank God it's Friday. Seriously, I feel like I'm wilting a little bit. Every night I intend to get to bed at least by 11, but it never happens. I'm always in bed by 1 or 1:30. What happened to little miss "I go to bed strictly before 10:30?" I guess when you're going through grief, your days can be much more exhausting than normally. But I've kind of always been an early-nighter kind of gal. Ever since I've started living with Rachel and we love each other so much, we just stay up and keep each other company. We're silly. 

Anyways, here's my wish list (kind of) for the month of October.

I decided since I got rid of all my socks before I moved (because half of them were missing) to spend some major dough on some new winter socks. Got about sixty bucks worth of socks at J.Crew...
Marled rugby socks

Now this jacket's color is called "frosted citrus." Gorgeous. 

Majesty peacoat

I adore this colorway...
A Square to Remember Dress

Palm Springs to Life Dress

I hardly ever wear heels. I wish my back wasn't such a mess, because I would totally rock these as often as possible: 
Cultivating Creativity Heel


This vintage dress is insane, no?

vintage 1950s dress / 50s dress / Blue and Tan Paisely Party Dress with Enormous Bow Halter Tie

I want to get this, but am unsure if it will hurt my head...

Miss Lucy - Velvet Headband

I need this this winter for my apartment...

Forest Cowl in Chartreuse

This would go perfectly in me and Rach's kitchen!
CHOOSE your color, Kitchen Art, Kitchen Decor, Baking, Mixer, I love to bake, utensils, 8 x 10 Art Print

I would like to eventually put one of these above my bed frame. 

Orange & Robins Egg Blue Deer Head Wall Mount

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...