photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, October 29, 2012

Style de Haviland: 70's Prints

So I live in Cambridge, Ma. Apparently the Northeast decided to send us a little hurricane named Sandy. So far, Sandy's kind of scaring me a little bit. But my roommate, one of her besties Kathryn, and I are hanging on, smoking hookah, drinking mimosas, and watching The Walking Dead. (Yes, we did face face-masks. And there has been some knitting involved. Yikes.) Anyways...

My best friend, Ali, saw me at the end of the day when I was wearing this outfit last Thursday. She was all like "you look right out of the 70's!!" I guess that was totally the look I was going for, so there ya go! 

This coat was a bit of a splurge. I got it on sale at Anthropologie for $99. I had been WAITING for this coat to go on sale and hopefully still have my size. And luckily, they did! 

IMG 5510

IMG 5513

IMG 5520

IMG 5524

IMG 5542

IMG 5547

IMG 5554

Coat: Anthropologie 

Blouse: Vintage from the 70's 

Vest: Ralph Lauren 

Jeans: Paige 

Boots: Thrifted - Cole Haan Men's 

Sunglasses: The roomie's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...