photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Style de Havliand: Vintage Color Blocks

I'm just starting to feel inspired again folks, and it feels good. I'm starting to get into the Autumn groove!

I wore this to the office the other day. They're kind of my favorite pair of jeans right now because they're so high-waisted. I live in high-waisted. So does my roommate. One of our many similarities. It's definitely not for everyone, that's for sure. 

IMG 4927

IMG 4934

IMG 4935

IMG 4937

This is how I usually feel when I'm getting my picture taken: 

IMG 4926

Blouse: Vintage

Jeans: Levi's

Necklace: Thrifted

Shoes: Aldo

1 comment:

Turtle Love Co. (Aubin) said...

I totally feel the same way when I'm having my picture taken. Also- I love your boots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...