photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turtle Love Company: Thank You

First off, I'd really like to say that I always enjoy corresponding and working with this company: Turtle Love Company.  I've done an inspiration post on the TLC blog several months ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it. For realizes, guys, you have to check this jewelry site asap. 

There are some really wonderful aspects to this specific jewelry site though that is unlike any other that I know of. 

+ Their artisans only use recycled metals, fair-trade, conflict-free gemstones, and sustainably-harvested pearls

+ Their philosophy is "We know that jewelry is actually about personal connections, about physical reminders of the people we cherish and the stories that make up our lives." I'm mean that's rad, right?

I got an email a week or so ago from my contact there (Hi, Aubin!!) asking me for my address, because they were sending me a gift in the mail. I almost completely forgot about it, because I'm forgetful like that, until I got it in the mail earlier today. 

Turtleloveco2

Um, hi. This is freakin' adorable. I was so excited when I opened the box with my roommate. Total nerd status, guys. 

And somehow these wonderful folks over at Turtle Love knew that I am seriously in love with my home, Massachusetts. 

Turtleloveco1

Thank you so much, guys!!!!

Please make sure you check their site out. They have awesome pieces that I simply adore! 

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

Laurel Leaf Ring

Triceratops Dinosaur Necklace

Oh, and by the way, I wasn't asked to do this post. I did it out of pure excitement...

2 comments:

Turtle Love Co. (Aubin) said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you like it, Emily! Thank you so much for writing this post- we're glad to have you as a member of the Vintage Style Council!

Bridget said...

So fun. I love that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...