photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, December 10, 2012

Style de Haviland: My Favorite Dress

When I first saw this vintage dress, I knew I had to have it. The puff sleeves, the frilled cuffs. Oye. 

And these are my new Miz Mooz boots. They're kind of incredible and kind of comfortable. (I say kind of comfortable, because I got them a whole size too small because my size was too big on me. So I'm still breaking them in.) 

IMG 5936

IMG 5937

IMG 5948

Dress: Vintage via Oona's Outpost

Tights: Marshalls 

Boots: Miz Mooz

Hair Clip: Anthropologie

2 comments:

Dearest Lou said...

Oh my goodness that vintage dress is amazing, you look gorgeous (:

xx

Sarah said...

hi there! Is your last name Haviland? or where do you get the name? I'm new to your blog (visiting from Story of my Life), and my maiden name is Haviland, so I was curious! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...