photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, January 21, 2013

Style de Haviland: Plaid and Mustard

What do you guys do when you're in a funk? Because for some reason, I'm in a funk, guys! Someone told me that it's the most depressing day of the year. Do any of you know anything about that? 

But a cute outfit always makes me feel better...

IMG 6153

IMG 6157

IMG 6159

IMG 6163

IMG 6165

IMG 6171

Shirt: Ralph Lauren at TJMaxx

Sweater: J.Crew 

Jeans: Paige hand-me-downs from the Momma

Loafers: Michael Kors at Lord & Taylor

2 comments:

Alex said...

That cardigan is adorable and looks great on you! :)

Jan said...

Loving that outfit! And that cardigan looks perfect! I was also in a funk last week, even a cute outfit didn't make me happy -_- This week should be better. Have a great week, Emily :)

PS I kind of miss your blog, it feels like I have not been here for so long. With that said, I just added your button on my blog :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...