photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Style Icon: Carey Mulligan

So my life has been a little crazy lately, guys. I've been on cloud nine since Sunday night and now it's time to get back to reality! Oye, this is not going to be easy. I will share with you more information, but for now here's a little somthin'. 

Mumford & Sons. Know those guys? Yeah, so they're awesome in case you didn't know. And Marcus Mumford is married to the lovely Carey Mulligan. (She happens to be one of my favorite actresses.) Honestly, when they got together, I said to myself "self, that's about near damn perfect of a match if you ask me." 

And the lady knows how to dress. And just be awesome.

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage

This is one of my all-time favorite fashion spreads that she was part of two years ago for Vogue

NewImage

2 comments:

Jan said...

Aaah, I love her haaair!!!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Jessica Holly said...

Carey is one of my faves too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...