photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Style de Haviland: NYC Love Dress

This is another amazing find. Fits like a freakin' glove, guys. I couldn't help myself. The damn Anthro rack is the bane of my existence!! I was wearing some baller earring too, but my photos didn't capture them. It was a pretty simple ensemble I styled, but sometimes, you just gotta go simple, folks. 

IMG 7838

IMG 7828

IMG 7830

IMG 7829

IMG 7847

IMG 7834

IMG 7849

Just in case you haven't caught on yet!!…. The print is "LOVE." 

IMG 7835

Apparently I was practicing a new dance move and game face?

IMG 7844

Dress: Anthropologie 

Belt: Sperry Top-Sider sample sale

Flats: Sperry Top-Sider

2 comments:

Indy said...

Aww, what a pretty dress! I love the little cap sleeves.

And your glasses are so freaking stylish, ugh, love 'em.

Amanda said...

This is such a cute outfit, I love the belt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...