This is a really fun, really easy DIY project for all you crafty ladies. I mentioned in my last DIY post, that I'm really getting into more seasonal decor but am on a tight budget, being the mid-20's single woman that I am.
Here's what you need:
+ 3 wine bottles
+ gold, white, yellow, and orange spray paint (I got mini-cans from Michael's)
+ Autumnal colored fake flowers
Before you do any of the fun stuff, set your wine bottles in a large bucket of warm water for 20-30 minutes. Let them sit so that the water loosens the paper-labels, and then it will be that much easier for you to scrape them off!
1. Spray paint the upper half white, and let dry.
2. Then add orange to the middle and let sit dry.
3. And then add yellow to the bottom.
4. Take your fake flowers and use your gold spray paint to cover the green in the stems & leaves.
5. And here's your end product!
Have a great weekend everyone!