photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Wish List

I love browsing online, filling my cart up, and then never buying anything. At least, I like the first two parts… I'm trying to be more fiscally responsible as I grow older, and it ain't easy with all the beautiful things out there in the world. But alas, things will not make one happy. (Do I sound like a fortune cookie to you?) 

But that still doesn't mean I can't admire here and there, right?!

 January Wish List

1. Port Amsterdam Sweater / 2. Forecast of Character Leggings / 3. Happy Whale art print /

4. Honka Bra / 5. Frida Be Me Socks / 6. Edina Heel / 7. Arslan Sweater Coat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...