photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

Style de Haviland: Casually Beaded Shoulders

The snow is crazy per usual in the metro-Boston area. I just went outside and shoveled my car out, because I was so excited about the snow. It was less than a foot here, so it really wasn't nearly as bad as others got it up North. 

I was walking around Target the other day picking up a couple of things, and of course, I stopped in the women's section and found these sweet sweaters on sale that have shoulder beading. Got two because they were so cheap!

Happy snow-days, kids! Will be back to the regular programing next week 

IMG 9863

IMG 9872

Sweater: Target

Necklace: So Good Jewelry

Boots: Thrifted men's Cole Hann's 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...