photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Style de Haviland: A Sweater with a Bunny in a Sweater

I pinned this sweater over a year ago and kept going back to it. Every time I clicked the link, it would bring me to the website where the product was no longer available. Then one day I searched Sheinside for a "rabbit sweater" and I found it! It was the most victorious purchase ever, especially since I only paid twenty-four dollah make you hollah. Booyah! 

Happy Tuesday! (Yuck!)

IMG 0650

IMG 0657

IMG 0651

IMG 0664

IMG 0669

IMG 0665

IMG 0676

IMG 0687

Sweater: Sheinside 

Blouse: J.Crew Factory

Jeans: Joe's Jeans via Nordstrom's Rack

Boots: Sperry Top-Sider

Frames: Victory Collections

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...