Whether you know me or you don't, here are the reasons to writing a blog:
1. I have kept a journal since 7th grade, and I think this would be an great additional coping skill to use.
2. Because I don't believe in the use of facebook, this will be a nice way to update people in my life that I don't get to see everyday.
So here's a quick update for all of you that I don't get to see often:
- I am working full-time as an executive assistant for a company called Sword AgencyPort. I love it.
- I am also a full-time student at Bay State College, finishing my degree in Business Management with a concentration in marketing. I love that too.
- I am getting my hair chopped off today, September 27, 2010 . And this is my inspiration:
- I am starting ballet classes at Boston Ballet School tonight at 7:00 p.m.