photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Going To Do This

So, I've decided to start doing this whole blogging thing.

Whether you know me or you don't, here are the reasons to writing a blog:

1. I have kept a journal since 7th grade, and I think this would be an great additional coping skill to use.

2. Because I don't believe in the use of facebook, this will be a nice way to update people in my life that I don't get to see everyday.

So here's a quick update for all of you that I don't get to see often:
  • I am working full-time as an executive assistant for a company called Sword AgencyPort. I love it.
  • I am also a full-time student at Bay State College, finishing my degree in Business Management with a concentration in marketing. I love that too.
  • I am getting my hair chopped off today, September 27, 2010 . And this is my inspiration:Carey Mulligan on Vogue's cover
  • I am starting ballet classes at Boston Ballet School tonight at 7:00 p.m.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for your blog, and to help you out. I love you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks lady! I'll need all the support I can get!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...