photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JCrew


I have a serious addiction to JCrew. I have found no flaw with them other than their horribly overpriced. But I only allow myself to shop their sales, which is key. (This should be obvious to whoever reads my blog, because you know that I am a 22 year-old poor person who's highest priority is my monthly Vogue; received in the mail and has a "2-year, recently re-newed subcription"/eterninty subscription.)


Anyways, I want/need this zip-up. It's pretty much the best item in JCrew's current fall catalogue, because it is not only a zip-up, but it has ruffles! I wear ruffles about 3-4 times a week. As Ali Murphey would say, "Please and THANK YOU!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...