photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fellow Pregnancy Suck-Fest


It's been several days since my last blogpost, which is actually quite a bit of time in my blogging-world. I think it's probably because I have blogger's block... Everything's going so well (not like it wasn't before.)
As I was reading a fellow blogger's cry out for help, I decided to share it with the rest of you. The poor thing is about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant, and she has had the worst pregnancy experience that I've heard of.

"I was convinced The Baby was on a mission to bring me down... I lived on a diet of lightly toasted bagels with a small smear of butter. I nearly had a panic attack one morning when our local coffee shop had run out of plain and only had sesame. Occasionally, I would venture into the world of popcorn or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Still, whatever I ate had to be choked down. The strangest part was I was always STARVING. Starvation and feeling like you're going to puke up everything you swallow don't exactly go hand in hand, if you know what I'm saying... Crying, even sobbing myself to sleep had become a regular occurrence. It was impossible for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel."

Nonetheless, it is nice to hear a woman be REAL about her pregnancy. All I ever hear is, "Oh, I feel wonderful! Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing ever!" And although that second statement may be true, it doesn't mean that it's going to feel wonderful. Now, I've never been pregnant, and since I'm celibate and God's not planning on any immaculate conception anytime soon with me, I shouldn't be experiencing this pain in the near future. But thank God someone had the guts to share her experiences with us ladies, because this whole time I've been thinking that it's pretty much a breeze other than a glitch here and there!

Photograph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...