photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday


It was an enjoyable holiday to say the least. I drove back to a somewhat white land of Groves and enjoyed downtime with my parents and Ben. We had a nice devotional on Christmas, reading parts from Luke and Matthew on the birth of Jesus. The Sword AgencyPort Holiday party with drunk CEO's and Norm singing "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga... sober might I add, was epic.

Strangely enough, I received a gift from two people I never expected one from... My bosses: Eric, CTO of SAP and Steve, CEO of SAP. They gave me a trip to NYC, flights and lodging paid. Basically, I was speechless. It is a gift that I will never forget.

Snowy NYC, here I come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait! E-mail me soon to let me know the details!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...