photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution


I've never been really big into these New Year's resolutions. I guess I never really understood them. I get that it's a new year and you feel as if you're starting fresh. SO GREAT! But we are called to live every day as if it were our first and our last. More recently, I started to realize God's blessings on each morning. No matter what happens that day, He is there and He is forever new and fresh. Do you get what I'm sayin' here? I've had a very hard but very great string of months here, and I just plan on that continuing...


Also, congrats to a close friend, Cass Papia! She is officially engaged!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...