photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New York, New York!







Oh man, I've been anxious all week awaiting the arrival of tomorrow. As I mentioned before, Steve and Eric blessed me with one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received: a weekend trip to whereever I want. Lately, things have been pretty up and down: close friends going through extremely rough phases, adjusting to my new school, which of course is 10 times harder than my other one, work being complicated and busy, and just random everyday things being more difficult than usual.

Strangely enough, I choice one of the cities that I hate the most. Why? Because my friends and two of my closest family members are there, AND I want to break the negative connotation that my brain has made with NYC. I'm also staying at the Waldorf Astoria, which is a 4 star hotel! And I will have an amazing room all to myself the first night (Karina's coming for the second and third night.)
I'm super nervous and anxious though, and I have no idea why! I haven't traveled by myself in two years. *wow!* I can't believe it's been that long, but maybe it's just that... Keep me in your prayers!


Of course, the only thing that really matters is the fact that Eric and Steve gave this to me. They mentioned how much they appreciate everything I did for them in 2010 and everything that I will do in the future. I guess I can really make a difference...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hi - I stumbled across your blog relatively randomly, checking out other bloggers in the Sommerville area, hoping to network and get more readers/followers on my own. You seem like a really awesome person and I enjoyed looking through some of your writing. Please feel free to check out mine as well and tell me what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...