photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Being In Love

Have you ever been so in love that it eats away at you? It becomes the oxygen that you breathe to get through each day. It consumes your soul to the point that it’s actually changing the color of your skin… Well, maybe it doesn’t do that, but it can certainly do the other things.

I look back onto times in my life when I may have thought that I was feeling that, and I start to realize that even in my young years, I now realize that it was just pure anxiety of having no idea what I was doing. I remember when I was with Ryan. He was in this band, and they were actually really good! He was such a sweetheart, and I liked him so much… But even at the mere age of 18… Or 19? I don’t think it was love, although at the time I would have sworn to you that it was!

When I dig deep into the valleys of my memory, there is a man here and there that triggers the ticker that makes love tock. I think the one thing that is still fresh in my head is when someone told me: “I love you to the deepest recesses of my soul.” Um, wow. I couldn’t have said that better myself. Did he get that out of “Bridges of Madison County” or something? Someone get the hose and water a sistah’ down! Love_by_AmazingEllie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...