photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Little About Me

Since I’m starting to get a lot more readers lately, I’ve decided that I should answer some random questions so you can all get to know me a little better! Maybe you could all answer one of your favorite questions below so that I can get to know YOU a little better too!

Em & Norm

Me and my Daddy.

1. What is your middle name?- A lot of people ask me this question, because my email address is: emilyhavibaker@gmail.com. My middle name is Haviland.
2. Last person you hugged?- My Daddy. I love him. We work together and have been for almost three years.
3. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?- What they’re wearing. I love a crunchy man in flannel and Clarks… Then probably his mid-section. Am I shallow? Are we talking about appearance or personality here?
4. Favorite type of Food?- Thai… That was easy.
5. Do you want children?- Sometimes… Most of the time? I don’t know. I love children, but they scare me.
6. Favorite Season?- Autumn!
7. Have you ever cried over a love lost?- I used to all the time.
8. Last Movie you watched?- Paranormal Activity 3! I am a HUGE horror-film buff. Ask me about any horror film, and I can probably give a pretty good critique of it.
9. What books are you reading?- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana De Rosnay
10.  Piercings?- My nose and that little thing that is next to my ear? I can’t remember what it’s called! During my rebellious phase, I had an industrial (a bar going through my ear) and the inner cartilage of my ear as well.
11. Favorite Movies- Anne of Green Gables (both), Black Swan, Rosemary’s Baby
12. Favorite animal?- An Owl… I know, I have some hipster with me.
13. Favorite drink?- Are we talking about alcohol? Because I rarely drink it… I love me some DC, bro! Diet Coke.
14. Do you like to travel by plane?- I’m a horrible traveler. Therefore, no.
15. Are you missing someone?- Yes, Karina O’Donnell.
16. Do you have a tattoo?- Yes, three. I have a coy fish on my ribcage with Matthew 13:47 in script. I have stars on my back with “I was at peace and drank your beams as they were life to me.” And I have a “K” for Karina on the inside of my wrist.
17. Are you a giver or a taker?- A giver. Anyone who knows me well would answer that the same way.
18. What are your nicknames?- Lena, Emmy, Havi, E, E-Money, EBaker, Baker
19. What is your favorite color?- Mustard
20. What are the things you always bring with you?- My daily planner, a book, my massive wallet.

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

OOooh, are you liking Sarah's Key? I keep picking that book up at the bookstore and putting it back down. Is it worth the purchase?

Jessica Holly said...

Yes we do have a lot in common! I love it! Diet Coke all the way :)

Nomali Cele said...

I don't which I like better, EBaker or E-money... This was a treat. I liked a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...