photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, November 21, 2011

Style de Haviland

So yes, this is me in the woods. And yes, this shoot happened in the middle of a good two-mile walk in the woods, up and down hills, in the 60 degree weather; which I discussed in this previous post. I was extremely unprepared, and okay, guys! Yes, it was my fault!

026

028

027

photos by Michael E. Dennis

Heels: Aldo (circa Winter 2010)

Skirt: Forever 21

Shirt: Hand-me-down from the madre

Sweater: Thrifted

Belt: Thrifted

Necklace: J.Crew Factory (circa 2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layering!! I can't believe you got those items thrifted... what finds!


http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...