photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, December 15, 2011

{Guest Post} Bailey from Lost & Found



Hi Everyone!





My name is Bailey. You can find me over at my lil' blog, Lost&Found.





When Emily asked me to guest post a little while back, i'll admit, I was a little unsure what to post about. Thankfully, it didn't take me long to figure it out...





Today, I will be reminiscing about some of my past travel adventures with my fiance. When the fiance and I met five years ago, I was not very worldly. He, on the other hand, was born with the travel bug and an appetite for adventure!





It didn't take long for it to rub off on me. In the past five years i've been lucky enough to visit Kauai, Central America, Europe, and travel all over SE Asia. Oh, and see several of the amazing National Parks the good ole' USA offers.

But, traveling with the fiance requires lots of patience...

He likes to figure things out after he gets there,

I like to figure things out before.

He likes to camp and hike and not shower for a week,

I like to hike and camp for a night, but celebrate with a nice hotel and a hot shower the next day.

He likes to try the craziest thing on the menu,

I like to stick with something i know i'll like.


He likes to save a buck or two by giving up simple luxuries like seating on a bus,

I like to have a seat (reserved) when I take an 8 hour bus ride.

The list will go on...

But, somehow, we really make perfect travel companions. It's taken some compromise on both ends, but we go pretty great together!

Unfortunately, no matter how great things are between us something, it doesn't always prevent this...

















Thank you Emily for having me!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...