photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Style de Haviland

Yup, it’s official. I’m in a bit of a funk. It may be just that time (see massive pimple below,) or it may be the fact that this coming Friday marks three months since my best friend died in a car accident. Or maybe it is because the end of the year is near and I’m feeling anxious about my future. Maybe a combination of all of the above?

Not sure… But here’s a really fun outfit I wore to work the other day. I like it.

IMG_0404

People in my office gave me interesting looks, but I just looked straight into their eyes and said, “do you like my fairy princess outfit today?!”

IMG_0396

IMG_0388 IMG_0394

photos by Michael E. Dennis

Necklace: Eastern Trading Company- Thrifted Here

Cardigan: Ann Taylor

Blouse: J.Crew

Skirt: Forever 21

Shoes: Clarks

4 comments:

Glitter and Pink said...

love your skirt :)

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

love, love, love that necklace. can you come to DC and spruce up my wardrobe. I wear basics and neutrals and don't layer. help!

Kendra said...

lovely combo! and I could never pull off that lipstick but you wear it so well, my dear!

Alex said...

This outfit is so lovely, why would anyone give you strange looks for wearing it?! You look great! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...