photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Friday, January 27, 2012

DIY: Felt Ball Wreath Part II

Oh heyyyy, remember this DIY project I started in November? Well, I finally finished it!

Yeah… Three months later…

But this is why it took me so long: It was my first DIY project working with felt balls, therefore I had absolutely no idea how many I would need. And I kept needing to order more. I ended up needing a little less than 300.

IMG_1268

Here it is looking all sexy hanging in my kitchen:

IMG_1233

I seriously adore this wreath. It is my new favorite thing to look at.

And if you missed my post on the amazing pound cake I made, head over to Life as Twiggy where I am guest posting today!

image

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Jane said...

This is absolutely stunning! I want to make one for Valentine's Day :D
Thank you for sharing and Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

what a cheerful wreath! great DIY!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...