photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, January 30, 2012

Guest Posting over at The Scribble Pad

I was the biggest lazy-ass this past weekend. Slept, hung out with le boyfriend, spent time with Kao and Al, slept, co-lead worship at the night service, slept.

So why am I so damn exhausted this morning? Like I could literally fall asleep at my desk.

BUT I am guest blogging over at one of my favorite blogs, The Scribble Pad, today. Shannon is seriously one of my favorite blogging friends to correspond with. She is the biggest sweetheart and is a seriously incredible mother.

image

Don’t mind my unedited screenshots. I’m not in the best of moods today and don’t really feel like playing the “pretending to know how to use photoshop” game today, haha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...