Almost every blogger that I follow is doing a 2011 rundown of their favorite posts of the year. Since I’ve only be “actively'” blogging since October and I’m too sick with the black plague (and quite frankly too lazy) to do something like that, I’m going to share with you all The List.
The List: 2012
1. Make one new recipe once a month on a Saturday found on Pinterest.
2. Continue to work on my relationships with my parents and brother, my close friends, and my boyfriend.
3. Continue to cultivate new friendships at my church and grow in fellowship with them.
4. Pray more.
5. Go to the gym three times a week.: Before Karina’s accident, I was going three to four times a week and was probably the healthiest I had ever been in my life. I completely stopped going and have made an oath to my body that I will start going again.
6. Obtain 600 + followers on the bloggity blog.
7. Do at least one open mic a month with Roberto.
8. Continue to work towards my degree and finish in 2013. (SHEESH, this is taking a long time!)
9. Continue to bring my camera with me everywhere I go.
10. Live 2012 to the fullest!