photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Guest Post} Tara from Deer in a Bottle

I’m kinda super pumped about this guest post, because I really like this little lady’s blog. Tara, from Deer in a Bottle, is a bombshell of a woman and love bulldogs, which is also one of my favorite breeds of dogs as well. (I have a love story with a bulldog/pit bull mix that I will share with you one day.) ANYWAYS, Tara is going to share with us one of her lovely ensembles; which is a first for me!

ENJOY!

Hi Tales for Karina readers! I'm happy to show you a sneak peak inside my closet and style. I was in San Francisco over the weekend for New Years (I originally hale from Seattle), so I was ecstatic to see sunshine instead of wind and rain. I wore this outfit while cruising the city with my boyfriend, Derek. The boots are super comfy for walking, while the jacket is light even to keep warm, but still lightweight.

Blouse: Frenchi

Long Tank: BP Nordstrom

Boots: Jessica Simpson

Jacket: Aritzia

I hope to see you over at Deer in a Bottle soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...