photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recipe: Cream Cheese Pound Cake

I’m kind of proud of myself. Wanna know why? Well, one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to make a recipe from my Pinterest account once a month. And I’ve accomplished that for the month of January.

And this, my friends, was my first recipe. And let me tell you, it was the freakin’ bomb-diggity. I made Cream Cheese Pound Cake and found the recipe here.

It was easy. It was fun. It was fattening.

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups butter, softened at room temp

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temp

3 cups sugar

6 large eggs

3 cups all-purpose flour

1/8 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

Step 1: Put the three sticks of butter and packet of cream cheese into a bowl. I melted them a little in the microwave.

IMG_1150

Step 2: Add six eggs, three cups of flour, three cups of sugar, and the salt while mixing.

IMG_1170

Step 3: Add the vanilla extract while mixing

IMG_1185

IMG_1189

Step 4: Put the batter into a 10 inch baking pan and spread evenly.

IMG_1196

Bake in the oven at 350 degree for 1 hour and 40 minutes. It should slide out of the pan easily after letting sit for 15 minutes.

IMG_1228

IMG_1230

photos by Michael E. Dennis

This is me having a forgasm. What I like to call a food orgasm.

Enjoy, my little nuggets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was 150% delicious.

John

Unknown said...

wow, this needs to be made at my place ASAP!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

lilly said...

I don't know why seeing a bundt cake mold makes me smile! I love it.
your button is now up on my blog too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...