photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Monday, January 16, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

This weekend was pretty lovely. Although I was still recovering from the Black Plague, I was able to get a good amount of rest, spend time with some of my closest girlfriends, and have dinner with the fam and le boyfriend.

I spent pretty much the entire day Saturday with these two lovely ladies:

IMG 1019

 

 

Do they not have the most beautiful smiles you've ever seen?!

We decided to have a little photo shoot with my new tripod. I don't think either three of us really felt fully comfortable with it...

IMG 1022

 

(Above: Doing the "em dinosaur arms. It's my signature.)

IMG 1023

 

(Above: I believe that was water in that solo cup.)

IMG 1029

 

We finally got it right with this one.

And then decided to finish with this:

IMG 1030

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...