photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Style de Haviland

So the holidays are over…

Yeah…

I’m busier than I was when the holidays were here, so that’s definitely not anything to get too pumped about. SO if I’m a little M.I.A. these days, just stick with me here!

Here’s a lovely little outfit I put together a couple weeks ago. I haven’t seen this t-shirt since then, because I left it at Dennis’ place. Not sure if he’s put it through the wash yet, but I thank you in advance, hunny!

172 169167 175 162 196

Earrings: J.Crew

Necklace: Betsy Johnson

Cardigan: J.Crew

T-Shirt: H&M (5 dollah bills!)

Cords: Hand-me-downs from the Madre

Boots: Aldo (circa 2009?)

Hat: ModCloth

1 comment:

Nicole said...

your had is so happy! :)

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...