photo aboutme_zps912dc194.png  photo outfitfiles_zpsdebcb557.png  photo ibelieve_zps9fcb2b51.png

Thursday, February 23, 2012

DIY: Straw Faith Wreath

So I was walking around A.C.Moore the other day, and I said to myself,
"I'm going to get another wreath outline."
So I did. $9.99 or something like that. ANYWAYS, I had all this extra straw-stuff- what's it called? Honestly, I can't remember. And I also had extra felt balls from my last wreath.
So i started to work my magic with the hot glue gun, and created a little design with the felt balls over the base which is the straw stuff.
It looked really bad without anything else, so I used some inspiration from Pinterest and came up with this in the end:




It came out okay… I'm not super happy with it, but it'll do for now. Planning on putting it up in the bedroom somewhere.
 Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...